25 Questions – Andréa Tolic
Since I’m new to this blogging world and not as public as Frederik is I thought I would do 25 question about me
1. Full namne: Andréa Tolic
2. Where are you from? I’m from Helsingborg, Sweden. But my parents are from Croatia.
3. How old are you? 28
4. Do you have kids? No
5. What are your hobbies? Read books, work out, travel, drink green tea and paint my nails.
6. Movie night at home or a night out? MOVIE NIGHT AT HOME, hate to go out!
7. Favorite color? Black
8. Tea or coffee? Tea, I don’t drink coffee. I really hate the smell of coffee.
9. Favorite book? Confession of a sociopath.
10. Favorite holiday destination? This question is hard to answer since I fall in love in new destinations all the time. But Croatia is so close to my heart and I always feel home when I go there.
11. Describe yourself in a singel sentence? Competitive.
12. If you could give your younger self any advice what would that be? Don’t compare yourself with anyone and enjoy wile your are young. Its not that fun to be an adult.
13. The first thing you do when you wake up? Pray and then wash my face.
14. What is that one item you can’t leave home without? My phone
15. What is your favorite way to pass time? Workout or read a book.
16. What languages do you speak? Swedish, Croatian, English, Danish and a little bit of Spanish.
17. What are your favorite tv shows? Honestly, I never watch tv so I don’t have any.
18. What makes you happy? When I see someone I love happy, that makes me happy.
19. Do you like or dislike surprises? Disklike, I don’t like when someone surprises me since I like to have control over everything.
20. What is the worst gift you ever received? Hello Kitty Makeup bag!!! Seriously? (I was like 25 years old).
21. What would you sing a Karaoke night? KIDD – Fetterlein. Haha, kidding. I have a really bad voice so I don’t think anyone would like to hear me sing.
22. 3 Things that annoy me easily? Loud chewing (I can’t stand it!), people that are late all the time and people that talks about money all the time. So rude!
23. When did you and Frederik meet? We met back in 2014 in Copenhagen and couple of months later we started dating.
24. What do you like about Frederik the most? He is so funny and he has a really kind heart.
25. Night person or a morning person? Morning person, I’m so bad to stay up late at nights. My eyes just won’t let me.
There you go guys. Hope you got to know me a little bit better now 🙂